Tagged by Hyedris ¬3¬
1) Grab the nearest book to you turn to page 18 and read line 4:
"acritud s.f. Rigor, dureza -> Dulzura se, representar, elaborar. -> Abstener-"
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?:
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
"La Que Se Avecina", spanish production IoI
4) Without looking guess what time it is?:
16:35??? Not really, I don't know XD
5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?:
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
People talking, birds signing, leafs moving...
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?:
Yesterday. Taking my dog for a walk, you know dogs need to pee and make poo XD
8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?:
I didn't understand the question...the computer? the chair? O_O?
9) What are you wearing?:
Tshirt and long skirt
10) Did you dream last night?:
Yes, I did. It was something about bussinessmen and mythologic beings
11) When did you last laugh?:
I don't remember, maybe, 1 hour ago
12) What are on the walls in the room you are in?:
13) Seen anything weird lately?:
No, I haven't.
14) What do you think of this quiz?:
15) What was the last film you saw?:
"Apartment 1303", a japanese horror film
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?:
I would try to live as always. A Sebastian Michaelis plushie could be a whim.
17) Tell me something about you that I don't know?:
There are a lot of things... who knows everybody completely anyways? I like lace motifs
18) If you could change one thing about the world?:
It's a hard question...Maybe, I would say "everyone having the same opportunity"
19) George Bush:
I don't admire presidents, senators or whatever, sorry. And I hate violence, war, weapons, death penalty, abu ghraib prision...
21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I don't have any name yet, sorry.
22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I already have a name on my mind, but I won't say it, it could "break the magic" XD
23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, however, we have an economic crisis in Spain.
24) What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly gates?
Nothing, it's up to people what they say. After life is a mystery, I prefer to wait until then.
25) Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
Ehmmm...hardest question. I have tagged a lot of people, too much, whoever doing it is fine XD